The Arc of Bismarck is driven by Board and Membership participation. Taking membership in The Arc of Bismarck will pledge your support for and commitment to individuals with disabilities in our community. Please consider joining today. The Arc of Bismarck is supported by various types of memberships. If you would like to become a member, please click here and fill out the membership form. Return the completed form and payment to The Arc of Bismarck P.O. Box 2081 Bismarck, ND 58502-2081.
There are a variety of membership levels to choose from.
- Self-Advocate: $1.00
- Individual Membership: $15.00
- Family Membership: $25.00
- Patron Membership: $50.00
- Business Membership: $100.00
- Builder Membership: $500.00
Perks of membership include:
- The Arc of Bismarck's quarterly newsletter with up-to-date information
- Educational, volunteer and networking opportunities
- Invitations to special events
- 10% discount at The Arc Thrift Store
- Membership with The Arc of North Dakota
- Membership with The Arc of the United States.
Proceeds from memberships and donations are used to help support community services and supports for people with disabilities and their families. The Arc of Bismarck also uses some of the proceeds to help fund various programs with which The Arc is involved. Please consider becoming a member of The Arc of Bismarck. Thanks for your consideration.